REVIEWS ON TUNABLE LASERS
- F. J. Duarte, Narrow-linewidth pulsed dye-laser oscillators, in Dye Laser Principles (Academic, New York, 1990) Chapter 4.
- F. J. Duarte, Technology of pulsed dye lasers, in Dye Laser Principles (Academic, New York, 1990) Chapter 6.
- F. J. Duarte, Dispersive dye lasers, in High-Power Dye Lasers (Springer, Berlin, 1991) Chapter 2.
- F. J. Duarte and D. R. Foster, Lasers, dye, technology and engineering, in Encyclopedia of Applied Physics, Volume 8, G. L. Trigg, Ed. (VCH, New York, 1994) pp. 331-352.
- F. J. Duarte, Newton, prisms, and the opticks of tunable lasers, Optics & Photonics News 11 (5), 24-28 (2000).
- T. F. Johnston and F. J. Duarte, Lasers, Dye, in Encyclopedia of Physical Science and Technology, Third Edition, Volume 8, R. A. Meyers, Ed. (Academic, New York, 2002) pp. 315-359.
- F. J. Duarte, Organic dye lasers: brief history and recent developments, Optics and Photonics News 14 (10), 20-25 (2003).
- F. J. Duarte, Tunable Laser Optics (Elsevier Academic, New York, 2003) Chapter 7.
- F. J. Duarte and D. R. Foster, Lasers, dye, in The Optics Encyclopedia, Volume 2, T.
G. Brown et al. Eds. (Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2004) pp. 1065-1096.
- F. J. Duarte and A. Costela, "Dye lasers," in Encyclopedia of Modern Optics, B. D. Guenther, Ed. (Elsevier, New York, 2004) pp. 400-414.
- F. J. Duarte and R. O. James, Tunable lasers based on dye-doped polymer gain media incorporating homogeneous distributions of functional nanoparticles, in Tunable Laser Applications, 2nd Ed. (CRC, New York, 2009) Chapter 4.
- F. J. Duarte, Tunable organic dye lasers: physics and technology of high-performance liquid and solid-state narrow-linewidth oscillators (2012), in press
- F. J. Duarte, Dye lasers, in Handbook on Lasers and Optics (2012), in press
Page published on the 1st of February, 2004.
Last updated on the 26th of December, 2011.